If your business is already established, it may already be on Google Maps. Type your brand name into Google and have a look. If you do find your business there, there should be a "claim" button. Click it, and follow the instructions. Google will send a verification code through the post to validate that you are in fact the business in question.
If you can't find your business...
Adding your website onto Google maps is very simple.
- Head over to https://www.google.com/intl/en_us/business/
- Click "Manage Now"
- Sign in to your Google account, or create one.
- Find your business on the map provided.
- Enter your businesses details
- Wait for Google to send you a verification number through the post
- When it is received, go back into your Google my Business account, and finish the verification.