SEO is almost same for every website. We have to made some tweaks in our strategy according to the niche and the marketing we are going to target.
So, first thing first
On-Page Optimization - In this, the methods will need to follow such as keyword research, content, quality of the content, loading speed of your web page, images quality and a easily accessible UI.
Briefing some important point
In the adult industry, competition is high and it needs smart work to get to ranking on SERP. What you need to do for the same
- Understand the market - Do some R&D and check what user are looking for and what kind of content they watch the most and terms or keywords they used to get the desired results. Check those keywords competition and search volume and also check do you have the same content or not.
- In starting, go with the long tail keywords (yes long-tail keywords are also a game changer in adult industry). It won't help you to get high traffic but it will help you to get some decent users.
- Optimize your images for user (don't use fake images, it will cause to increase the bounce rate).
- Optimize your website for both mobile phones as well as for desktops.
- Try to add videos in HD quality and pay some attention on your hosting and server too.
- Make 80% of your content free so you can get more visitors to your website.
- Add categories according to your users' taste.
- Make your content downloadable as most of the users save videos for later.
Let's come to the link building - Link building is necessary for any industry to rank their keyword on the top of the SERP but it is quite difficult for Adult industries. Don't worry, you can get backlinks for your website too. Just signup to the Ahref or SEMrush tool and spy on your competitors backlinks. Contact to same niche website owners to link back.
Hope you get the idea how to start.